Pardon my photo dump here… there’s just too many fun pics from this weekend not to share! (Click any image to see it bigger.)
New 5K PR: 24:50!
Camping out with fleece blankets in July?!
Dog park/ petting zoo
Got any snaaacks?
Man’s best friend
Big Fish Grille, omg good
I&M Canal path at 6 am
About 5 miles into a 9 miler
Reba’s new puppy, Riggins
Why does it have to be Monday already? Long live the (long) weekend!
I picked a TERRIBLE day to get my watch battery replaced at Macy’s. Not sure what I was thinking wandering in there just days before Christmas—it was bursting at the seams, of course. I’m obviously not the only who procrastinated this year. If you haven’t crossed off everyone on your list—and, in fact, are still looking for ideas—let me lend you a few from my wishlist…
- I cut an apple last night, and it tasted like onion… Varies, abchome.com
- Because Pandora doesn’t play baseball games. $249, crosleyradio.com
- New Year’s Resolution? Start journaling again. $16 each, sugarpaper.com
- A local joint with 11 different kinds of olive oil. Varies, oldtownoil.com
- A pretty tote on its own, but the monogramming is really the cherry on top. $199, markandgraham.com