- “Be Dazzling” Scented Candle, $40, Kate Spade
- Buzzed Cocktail Napkin, $32, August Morgan
- Decorative Leopard Pillow Cover 18×18 (other sizes available), $42, MakingFabulous
- Osito 2 Jacket, $99, North Face
- Gilded Portable Charger, $40, Nasty Gal
- Dali Llama Mug, $12, Urban Outfitters
- Dry Gin, $15 (200-milliliter bottle), Koval Distillery
My apologies, I must have missed the memo last month: Did you know H&M now sells home goods?! Apparently they’ve had a home line in Europe for some time, but it was just last month that it launched here in the U.S., though it’s only available online (for now anyway).
While I have a love-hate relationship with H&M clothing (I haven’t done much shopping there in a few years), it is nice to have another option for affordable decor, especially for someone like me whose style is still evolving (and so a throw pillow purchase that turns out to be less than perfect 6 months down the road doesn’t hurt as bad when it was only $3.95).
Here are my top five picks from the line for fall: