Pardon my photo dump here… there’s just too many fun pics from this weekend not to share! (Click any image to see it bigger.)
Why does it have to be Monday already? Long live the (long) weekend!
Happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone is enjoying the day off with friends and/or family, fireworks and far too many hot dogs. I don’t know about you, but I for one am loving the red, navy and white everywhere, including—nay, especially—at home.
1. Elle Decor: The living room of São Paulo–based designer Sig Bergamin’s Manhattan apartment.
2. Apartment Therapy: Eric’s Stylish and Sunshine Filled Home
3. StyleatHome.com: Designer Meredith Heron’s Victorian rowhouse in Toronto is a stylish study in colour, pattern and texture.
4. HGTV: Sarah’s House star Sarah Richardson turned a cookie-cutter suburban home into a one-of-a-kind designer showpiece, including a billiards room.
5. StyleatHome.com: Canadian-born designer Amanda Nisbet relied on bold colours when designing this beach house in the Hamptons.
6. Carla Lane Interiors: The Los Angeles based residential and commercial design studio created this interior in the Hancock Park neighborhood.