Happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone is enjoying the day off with friends and/or family, fireworks and far too many hot dogs. I don’t know about you, but I for one am loving the red, navy and white everywhere, including—nay, especially—at home.
1. Elle Decor: The living room of São Paulo–based designer Sig Bergamin’s Manhattan apartment.
2. Apartment Therapy: Eric’s Stylish and Sunshine Filled Home
3. StyleatHome.com: Designer Meredith Heron’s Victorian rowhouse in Toronto is a stylish study in colour, pattern and texture.
4. HGTV: Sarah’s House star Sarah Richardson turned a cookie-cutter suburban home into a one-of-a-kind designer showpiece, including a billiards room.
5. StyleatHome.com: Canadian-born designer Amanda Nisbet relied on bold colours when designing this beach house in the Hamptons.
6. Carla Lane Interiors: The Los Angeles based residential and commercial design studio created this interior in the Hancock Park neighborhood.